KEXIN IS HAPPY GIRL :D
coz she completed her tons and tons of econs essays!
PANORAMA WAS SPLENDID.
It was really an experience, I had never imagine myself able to perform on such a wonderful place and stage. Everything that had happened were awesome. I guess only the performers know how it feel. :)
Took many many pictures during the long waiting time
and panorama really did bond the co people closer. So close that i think wanyi is stalking me :P
make me love tpjco even more :D and not forget PEIQI also. hahha, i know you're reading it right.
And also my 2 other guzheng partners. We'll soon split into other instruments! will miss playing guzheng with you all !
Although the practices and rehearsals are long and tiring, but i know we all still like it.
I will never ever forget 2/6/09 and 3/6/09 :D
the pictures are all uploaded on my facebook acc. There are simply too many to be uploaded here.
and end of panorame means - J2 had stepped down :(
met up with 4e1'08 on sat!
so wonderful to see them after so long. As usual, our 4e1'08 spirit is still there.
BV bazaar wasnt that good.
I still think our batch is the best, right people :D
time to get serious and focus. SA is in 3 weeks time!
and i still have plenty and plenty of things to revise.
thats all for now. I shall blog again when i am tired of studying for sa.
No comments:
Post a Comment