Friday, July 17, 2009

Results are out. I think i can do better coz some subject scoring *9, which means one more mark to jump grade. And the many careless mistakes i made. I should kick that habit away.

double impact on wed. Luckily i have a strong heart. hahha

Impact 1: Alevel Chinese oral
The qns is about like how do you think foreigners are able to settle down in spore or sth.
As i said my points, i forgot alot of words, like foreign students in chi, etc.
The teacher like showing me faces - indicating good and bad. Dunno whether is good thing or not.
It was really scary. REALLY.

Impact 2: released of CO EXCO list.
This is like MUCH MUCH MORE UNBELIEVABLE.
I think most of you know what position i am.
Yeah, so Mr Wong annouced the list, from the back, meaning starting from SLs then to QMs, treasurer, secretary, VP and P.
Then when he announced the P, he said: " 我看她做梦也没有想到..." and he said " Tan Ke Xin"
I WAS TOTALLY SHOCKED, SURPRISED, TAKEN ABACK, and other synonyms you can think of.
I really 做梦也不会想到. And just like what peiqi said, she almost fainted when she heard it, ME TOO PEIQI. I feel like i am dreaming or sth. hahha
I need more time to face the reality.
Anyway, congrats to those who got a position :) And all the 3 gz players in CO got a post. yay :)

Now time for EOM :/
It is like impossible to get rid of PW during J1. Every week sure got sth to do for PW.

And having GP lecture on tues and thurs from 5-6pm is really tiring! I wonder why they need to have it. Is our GP results that bad? And because this GP lecture involved the whole of J1, so when they released us at the same time, we need to queue up to get out of the school. Coz the turnstill only allow one person to go out at a time -.-

No comments: