Sunday, January 10, 2010

School is tomorrow

Yes, school is starting tmr and i just packed my bag.
Have to wake up at 6am again and i am still not sleeping now. I hope I can stay awake tomorrow throughout the lectures and tutorials.
And last time, we used to just assemble at B110 where my class ppl will just walked straight from the school gate to the classroom. But now, we have to climb up 3 storeys early in the morning to get to our civics classroom, D306 -.-

Ok, today woke up damn early cause it's my grandpa's birthday celebration.
So my whole family hopped onto the car at 7.15am and took a 3hours ride to Malaysia for the celebration. Then, had a 2 hours lunch celebration and 1 hour slack-at-grandpa-house period, then at 4.30pm, we took another 3hours ride home, in betweeen stopped for dinner.
And we went a place that is as far as going to malacca and back within a day.
I think we're damn pro. LOL

No comments: