Chem lecture was funny, with Mr Adam being the lecturer. Especially when he kept calling for S19 but none of us raised up our hands and gina's reaction when he decided to call Gina instead of Yaole to anwser a qns. Haha
Then lessons were as usual and went for CO.
CO people are really great in keeping secret. They gave me a wonderful surprise!
I was totally shocked when I heard birthday song instead of Feng nian ji when the conductor told us to get ready to play Feng Nian Ji.
Followed by the birthday song and 'cake' and the year supply of marshmellows from the exco! Haha I really wonder when I can finish it.
1 year supply of marshmellow. Haha
But really it was a wonderful 18th, thank you all my friends for making it such an unforgettable one :D
And Happy Birthday Gina! Sorry i cant stay for night study with you
No comments:
Post a Comment