I had never enjoyed myself so much even though it was tiring.
No pain, no gain - that's what we always say and it's very true. All the pain we went through together as one big family. The long practice hours, the scoldings we got. the energy burnt when carrying all the instrument/chairs/music stands, etc. It's tiring and torturous for some of us, but no doubt we have gain from it right people! :D
The concert had made our hardwork paid off. The applause and praises from the audience have definitely encouraged us. The bond between the CO members has definitely strengthened by the intensive practices and waiting time spent together. These gains are something that we will never get from any other places. It's priceless and valuable.
I MISS CO CONCERT! :(
I miss working with my awesome group of EXCO 09/10 and hanging out with the wonderful CO people. I miss running up to staffroom everyday to get tickets from Ms Wong. Although it's tiring but can lose weight ah. :P And also it was encouraging to see the tickets selling out fast each day.
I will never forget every single details that happened during the practices, rehearsals and concert. They have left too deep an impact on me.
Ok let pictures do that talking now.
Waiting for Mr Wong's briefing in the audi,



Then was full rehearsal and at 4.30pm, dress up time!
Concert started and we took pictures again during waiting time. Haha I like waiting time (Y).
Waiting time = singing time. Haha those who are involved should know what is it and how much fun and laughter we have :D
Tan Bo Yue!

The awesome guzheng players! You all bring me much laughter and entertainment during every CO practices. Will miss playing guzheng with you all, Shaynee (UGG) and Xing Xiu Hui, of course our little junior from Siglap Sec, Peiyi!
Strive in SC as Head of Operation and also work hard in CO for next year SYF ok!

Thanks to my class girls for helping out as CO concert receptionists! Pearlie, Anna, Gina and Jade!
Also, Yuintheng as the night's photographer. I know you wanted to meet SuJu badly but you still came and helped :)
And also really thankful to all the backstage helpers - Sellick, Zheng Yong, Fa Siang, Benjamin, Jia Rong, King Hwee, Jin Wei and Jeremy, who volunteered themselves to help us out! The concert will not be possible without you guys as well. You all are our 幕后英雄(backstage heroes) hahah :D
And also really thankful to all the backstage helpers - Sellick, Zheng Yong, Fa Siang, Benjamin, Jia Rong, King Hwee, Jin Wei and Jeremy, who volunteered themselves to help us out! The concert will not be possible without you guys as well. You all are our 幕后英雄(backstage heroes) hahah :D
Oh and Mr Tan Chee Boon as our backstage lead, he's awesome in doing all the backstage stuff which is so confusing to understand.



EXCO interview on Monday
One year ago, I was the one waiting anxiously outside CO room to be interviewed and almost freaked out during the interview.
This year, I am the one interviewing people and it's quite fun actually. Haha or rather we make it fun :)




Lunch time! Thanks Aloy for buying the food for EXCO.

This instrument, Hai Jun Gu is damn cooool! I LIKE :D
Results will be out this thurdays. Good luck to all JC1s! :)
Woah this post is damn long, if only i am as hardworking to study. Spent close to one hour doing this post eh!
No comments:
Post a Comment