I really dont know what path would I take in the future, when it's time to choose the course in Uni which will (most likely) determined your future career.
It's just so confusing. Studying is still the best seriously. Much much better than going out there to work and compete with others in order to secure your job.
I hope time stops and everything remained like how it is now. Attend lectures, mug when exams nearing and play all you can when exams are over. Like now but i am damn bored now.
Ok after that on the way back we went to a Mac along orchard.
The things they sell really quite different from the normal Mac we see in our neighbourhood. There are cinnamon melts and and some tea time set in which you can choose 3 items for only $5!
Headed to tm after that to meet Peiqi Wanyi and Xiling for dinner!

Talked alot about everything under the sun lol.
Xiling's leaving next Sunday to pursue her studies in Australia! That's super fast!
And Peiqi got super high after that which I really dont know how she can get so high just by talking. Hahahha
No comments:
Post a Comment