So after maths paper, we headed to TM again and it's really intimidating to see one big group of girls walking so closely together eh? Haha
Swensens was dominated by tpjc ppl seriously, 1/3 of their customers were in this green uniform.
After that went to walk around and days like that are really good. I cant wait for Alevels to end!!
And my shopping mood is back again! Wanyi just smsed me at the right time :D
Oh Hershey's has opened its new outlet at TM and while the rest were going crazy over the chocolates, i felt very weird, it's either the chicken baked rice or looking at the tons of chocolate bars that made my stomach upset. I just don't feel tempted at all. Haha
Ok i am supposed to study for chem mcq now, but still hooking on to shows. See lah my itchy hands again.
wink wink @ S19:
19 sept coming already, those who have blog must post something ok! I already done mine in the previous post :D
No comments:
Post a Comment