Saturday, February 26, 2011

Off days part 2

Off days are the only days that I can really meet up with my friends huh.

Met up with Wanyi Peiqi Xiling ytd and did alot of catch up, and of course suaning haha.
Ended up shopping again and bought many stuff. I need to start saving.
I realised the moment i start earning money, i spent more than usual.
Gotta start to do some saving.



These are the only few successful shots (not blurred) that we took in the middle of the street.

On 19th,
finally a 4e1'08 gathering!


hohongye - she secretly wants to be taller than me i know.


I want to get a polaroid camera!




Work now, dreading the night shift hours that are coming next week.
Have been choosing a nice & correct date to tender my resignation. People I know are starting to leave already, which makes job even worse now.

No comments: