Saturday, March 12, 2011

Back then

I went into my sis room and i saw this photo:

SO CUTE CAN.

Haha back then when we're all young and playful. Look at my little cousin boy who tried to squeeze into the photo, but unfortunately failed. Ok, at least his hand was being captured in the photo hahaha,
I feel like pinching all of the children's cheek in the photo. It's just too cute haha.

Ok back to present,
waiting for hohongye to sms me before we head down for uni open house.
In a few more months, I will be in a uni. Time flies real fast, looking at the photo above I think I was only pri 1 back then huh.
Please let me get into the course I want! Those straight As people all go medicine/law/chem engineering k. Dont snatch the place from me.
-Trying to deceive myself only lol.

And finally, it's Sunday tmr! Have been waiting for this day to come since Friday? And have to endure the 6 days straight of night shift at SH. 1.30-11pm isn't a joke. Testing your endurance only.

I am sure tomorrow will be a good day :D

No comments: