It's already mid april! For the past few days, had quite a no. of meet-ups and everytime we meet-up, confirm will eat. Need to go for a run REALLY soon!
First meet-up - with 4e1 people! Darwin is back in Singapore again and as usual we went back to Waraku to have our dinner.
Talking about the past, the things happened during our sec sch years was damn funny




Super blur, was too lazy to scan it haha. But yeah, Darwin is back from London!

This was taken during Cally birthday celebration. The rest are with Cally so cant upload!
Thanks Jesslyn for all the polaroids!
After that was meet-up with the 2 CO girls



Found out a lot of new things! @Wanyi *wink wink
But yeah, it's nice to see them again.
One day last week, Pearlie brought her rainbow cake she made to share with us. Really nice and filling - 6 layers of vanilla cake can last me till lunch time.
Isn't the colour so beautiful?And on thurs, we were like gmarketing for the whole day. Keep buying stuff related to my polaroid. Spent about $40 plus on that. AND I did bought a bag for that but it is like taking forever to ship out. Need to control my spending already and what's worse, I just changed my POSB card to a debit card. DIE haha.
But i am still looking for cheap coloured polaroid films. Any recommendations?
Driving lesson later, finally after 2 weeks! I think the car will keep stalling, or I'll probably piss off all the drivers driving behind me. Hate the changing gear and step on clutch thingy. My hands and legs just couldnt coordinate well.
Also, for the past few weeks, there is this special someone who is always there for me 24hours, sharing my joy, anxiety,sadness and everything else. I really love that feeling even though you may be irritating at times (HAHA), but still thank you dear! :)
But i am still looking for cheap coloured polaroid films. Any recommendations?
Driving lesson later, finally after 2 weeks! I think the car will keep stalling, or I'll probably piss off all the drivers driving behind me. Hate the changing gear and step on clutch thingy. My hands and legs just couldnt coordinate well.
Also, for the past few weeks, there is this special someone who is always there for me 24hours, sharing my joy, anxiety,sadness and everything else. I really love that feeling even though you may be irritating at times (HAHA), but still thank you dear! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment