Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Walt Disney

Sunday - 050611


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Wanted to watch the band performance at Esplanade with dearies. But the response was so overwhelming that half an hour before the commence of the perf, all seats in the concert hall are filled! So saddening, went all the way to Esplanade and yet not able to watch it. And Eehui is performing in the band huh!

Then went over to Paper Market to shop for crafts materials. I think we spent like 1hour plus inside there choosing papers and materials.
I wanna learn scarpbooking. Dont know how the people there can make until so nice.

I really like making cards. The sense of satisfaction after making it can totally cheer me up. It's really worth it to invest time in making them, especially now when I have TOO much time haha.
But I am lacking of materials. Some of them are just too expensive.

Soooo, after saturday, learnt my lesson.
This week's schedule packed! :D

No comments: