Attended hall 13 6 days FOC and it was awesome.
Coming back hall really gives me that homely feeling, with familiar faces that I see when I walked around in hall. The place where I can dress in tshirt, fbt and slippers and walk around without attracting any weird stares (you cant do that in NBS haha).
And there will be friends accompanying you when you're bored at night, with just a text "I am so bored in hall! Meet downstairs?" and the night will not be mundane anymore.
Probably cause I only attended hall foc, and not NBS foc. So I felt more comfortable with my hallmates.
Yes, below are the awesome people i met during foc.
Anyway, during foc's amazing. I walked a total distance of 21km overnight!
I have to praise myself for that. For a so not sporty and dont exercise person like me, big accomplishment know! Hehe
So now, I am like slacking in my own room enjoying the aircon, for the first time after almost 2 weeks! Cama dinner later yay :)
No comments:
Post a Comment