Have been wondering if anyone still come to this space of mine. Haven't been blogging for a long period of time cause of studies (and partly due to my laziness haha).
9 more days, I will see myself in a terminal that I have not been there before. Being away from my loved ones for 19 days. But, I will be out there, together with 34 other hallmates to leave an impact on the kids in Philippines. I don't know what would happen seriously. Questions like: "Why I able to adapt to the environment, that's less urbanized and without proper sanitation facilities?" - People who know me well know that I can't stand dirty toilets, and MOSQUITOES. "I think I'll be homesick." - That's for sure, taking into account that I do get homesick when I am in hall.
Nobody knows what exactly would happen, not even the chairpersons.
It will be a new challenge for me to step out of my comfort zone and experience the different side of the world.
I hope I can do it.
------
Holidays have been a rather chill one for me. Waking up naturally and doing my own stuff at my own pace. Spending time with boy for almost everyday brightens up the day too. Speaking of which, I will definitely miss him when I am away. :/ Keep a lookout to this space when I am away k!
Spent meaningful time with my dearies, doing this that we have never done before.
The first time we...
1. Traveled overseas together - Bangkok was damn awesome!
2. Sang Karaoke - A session for us to let loose ourselves
3. Played around at Sentosa! - Yes, for knowing each other for almost 6 years, we haven't been to Sentosa together before.
Too many pictures taken to be posted here. Shall skip this step hehe.
No comments:
Post a Comment