I have changed my email!
I think i have added everyone's contact that was in my old account. For those who didn't received the notification, tag me, i will add you. :)
After adding the _ contacts, i realised that MSN is indeed very important!
and my hp screen got a huge crack!
I don't know what caused it to have a crack. This morning i woke up to check my hp and the big crack appeared!
Lucky i am changing my hp soon, but my contract will only end by June. Normally they only allow you to change your hp 3 months before.
Is it possible to change now? anyone knows :O
going bugis tmr with the girls. Can't wait! :)
and did anyone realised that chinese new year is just 7 more days?
ya, don't lie to yourself, i bet you didn't realised it until you see this right?
Normally at this time, we will be in school making cny card or lantern, or writing some cny-related compo during chinese lessons. Or doing anything that a student should do in school. haha!
and i am officially sick of porridge! :/
No comments:
Post a Comment