FIRSTLY, i want to thank all the teachers, Mrs Cheong, Mrs Hua, Mr Teo,Mr Angulia, Ms Ong, Mdm Shikin, Mr Chu, Ms Goh YY, Ms Chia, Mdm Ng and MS LEONG! :D
and also my tuition teachers.
thanks for all the things you have done for us, ( me ), helping us when i am in doubt and trying your best to ensure that we are prepared for olevels.
I am saying this here because i forgot to thank them yesterday! I think i was too blur after getting my results. Confused state. hahaha
Nvm, going back on CNY celebration, shall thank them then. :)
okay, so yesterday had hard time deciding which JC to go. And now, i think i have already decided. Discussed with mum already.
And 12 choices are really alot, dont know what to fill in.
Went to NYJC open house today with ( long list) hongye zhaoying jesslyn cally oliver john weijie and chengwei. The school not bad, seems ok to me. Consider it as one of my choice :)
After that went bowling - rach zy jess hy keith cw and darwin.
I must say, my bowling skills really not good. But was fun though.
Went Waraku later. Their portion are like so big! I think about twice of ajisen.
Cant finish it :/ i know i wasted the food -.-
and i shall submit my JAE application tmr! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment