I dont have to mug like crazy for the time being. Hehe :D
Lol I am gonna rest till Sunday then i will start chionging all the homework that are due on Monday.
SA1, I just hope i can maintain my standard. Oh and this time my hand did not ache after 3hours of GP and 2.5 hours of continuous writing for econs! I remembered last yr mid yr exam i wrote until my whole hand ache.
Look at the 3rd July post: http://pink-coloured.blogspot.com/2009_07_01_archive.html. I am exam-smart now, this time i use a different method to write my essay. Haha
Last paper today. Physics was ok.
Oh and after physics, we decided to go tm for brunch. Since side gate not opened, we all walked out from the main gate and we wanted to jay-walk to the other side to take bus 29.
So, 7 of us was about to cross over the road, and suddenly TWO police cars drove past. So, Gen who has already jaywalked halfway continue walking, the rest, chuinchi, gina, yuintheng and eehui i think started running back to the pavement. Me, luyen and yindilynn were still about to step out the road or maybe just a few steps.
That scene was damn funny. Someone should have taken a video of it lah.
"7 girls frantically ran back to the pavement after seeing 2 police cars drove past them as they are afraid that they'll get summons." LOL
Oh CO camp was really awesome.
Go to http://www.tpjc-co.blogspot.com/ for details on the camp :)
No comments:
Post a Comment