Sometimes I really wonder why am I given this responsibility cause I don't think I can do the job well. I always forget things, trying my best to remember those really urgent and important ones. Every now and then i have to churn all my brain juice trying to think what have I missed out, even for the smallest thing.
Sometimes i really hope I am just a normal carefree person, who can spent more time with my friends and joke with them. I dont deny that I still get some benefits from what I am now, cause the people working with me are really awesome and fun. It's just the job that is tiring me out.
I am really tired. I need a strong shoulder to lean on.
But i know nothing can be done to change the situation now, and i dont want any disappointment so just hope that it will get better.
No comments:
Post a Comment