Friday, August 6, 2010

Dinner

Had a very warmly dinner with some of the S19 girls (gina, gen, kat, shiqi, jade, anna, yuintheng) and guy (jinwei) at Gina's place.
Went to geylang to buy all the food first and back to gina's house and had a nice and gossipy dinner. Actually it's good thing to have a small table, where everyone will squeeze together to eat and talk. We should have more of such dinner! :)

And Mdm Goh said that I have not been very focus these few days. But I am paying attention in class leh, and more awake than before when i still have CCA stuffs to handle.
I think I need some stuff to keep me busy so that I know that I have to focus in class. Like the days before concert. Is it this way? Hmmm

National day long holidays comingggg. Hope it will be a good one!

No comments: