



Same old boring routine everyday, wake up - go school - study - go home - sleep - wake up ..
That's what Alevels has done to us.
No PE, no CCA.
Talking to Mr Wong during night study on tues made me think of all the great times i had in CO again. I miss the people there and miss working with my awesome bunch of exco.
But how, we have to move on.
All we can do is to keep those fond memories in our heart.
Oh tuesday's night study was also a great talking session with yuintheng, anna and gina.
I think we talk more than we study haha.
Dont care, talking > studying right? :D
It's study break today. Apparently, I am supposed to make good use of the time I have but I have spent the whole morning watching YOG. Lol
No comments:
Post a Comment