Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Hall

Photobucket

Came back hall on Sunday night instead of the Monday cause I really have lots of work to do.
This is probably my first week that I stayed throughout the whole week in hall ever since FOC ended.

Ran on Sunday night with Richard and Fiona. Feeling great after eating so much sinful food over the weekend. Chilled at amphi in the night really allow me to relax after a day of hardwork (well, rushing my work again).

Since i dont have lessons on Mon and Wed, my whole day will be spent in hall doing work.
Time seems to pass quite quickly here.

And the time here gets exciting and more fun when it's at night. Have been watching rally for the past 2 nights. Dinner later and more chilling session with hallmates.
How awesome is it.

I am loving hall life now.

No comments: