Thursday, November 3, 2011

What is a relationship?

- I guess i dont really know


Exams coming up and busy with projects & presentations all day long.
I guessed that's what uni is about - less academic time but more time spent on preparation and work.

I cant wait for days like this to be over.
Holidays here are really a well-earned break you can get after 3months of studying and rushing projects.
I need a short getaway, off from this stressful environment. But I dont think I am brave enough to travel alone.

Bumped onto Peiqi a few days ago and she asked "Why is your blog so dead?"
I told her that I am gonna close it or ignore this space here cause I really dont have the time to manage it.
Actually, blog isnt a chore that you have to update frequently. It's a space where you can put all your real thoughts in, and you might feel better after that.
And that's what I have felt today.

No comments: