Suddenly, the guy sitting beside me was frantically digging for something out from his bag. I took a small peek at his actions.
Then, he passed me a piece of tissue paper.
In Singapore, this is rare.
Met up with the girls later, sat at Mac and talked about many issues happening now.
There are really some things that can hold a girl to a guy, despite the uncountable wrongdoings that he had done, or even those that are really unbelievable and yet, the girl can tolerate him.
First time I am speechless, and when I am speechless, it's really serious.
Later, Ms Leong finally came and joined us after not meeting up for whole 2 years!
Did some catch-up and also mentioned about what happened.
One sentence that Ms Leong said and I think it's really true.
"When even your girlfriends tell you that he's not good, he's really not worth your time."
Got it??
Yeah, meaningful 4hours spent with the girls.
Some pictures that describe my dec holidays.








2011 is ending real soon.
And I must say, it was an awesome one.
No comments:
Post a Comment