Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Misses

Exams over! (a few days ago) and I am still as lazy to blog.

Hongye came over yesterday and we started to do crazy stuff again. Miss her alot!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And also the other 2 who are still busy with their school work. Soon soon, next year May/June! Bangkok is waiting for us k ;)

A month worth of holiday, trying to find something meaningful to do. But I got this feeling I will just lie on my bed and slack a substantial amount of time off.
I guessed this holiday I will be stuck in Singapore since there is no signs of news from my parents that we're going overseas.

Sigh, bus fare increase, cab fare increase, food prices increase. The government is forcing us to stay at home.
K I being a typical Singaporean now.

In a meantime,



Photobucket

Christmas is coming soon! :D

No comments: