Sunday, August 12, 2012

School's starting and I am going back hall tonight.

But this time it's different. I don't dread going back, instead I am looking forward to hall life now. Not that I don't miss my family anymore, I am sure I will still get homesick at times (fyi, I do get homesick very easily).
Despite getting angst over my certain things, there are still some friends who will be there for me to hear me rant. And I am really thankful for that.

I was telling L that I wanna try staying away from my com and phone for a week. Tried this in Phil and really like the feeling. Everyone would just be talking to each other instead of focusing on their gadgets. And I miss that when I'm back in Singapore. When will that happen again?

Shall end of the post with a picture of my fav OE roomies.




No comments: