Friday, October 15, 2010

Counting down

Yes! Finally figured out how to insert my tagboard and links. Some of the links were lost though :(

Anyway, it's the end of the week already. Means one more week to grad day! (although most of the jc had theirs today, so good lah)
I really wonder what would happen on grad day. Last time seeing all of my friends around wearing the green uni hanging around in tpjc. I was reading my archives just now and I had so much fun in school for the first half of the year! Not like now, everyday eat and study only. I have put on weight, for sure.
I really hope that the organiser for this year's grad day (SC?) will make it a damn good one. Same for CO's farewell party, which i think will be during the same week as our prom.

Hang on!

No comments: