When I first stepped into this college last year, life was filled with uncertainties and a tinge of fear until I met this awesome bunch of people.

As the days go on, our friendship has definitely strengthened as we started to know each other better. We took like tons of pictures but I like the ones taken during sports day most, the day when we really supported each other and clinched a 3rd place of 12x100! I am so proud of S19.



And this was what we always do when Ma'am is on MC/ away.



Remember the 'Every morning' post i posted some time ago? This place has become our territory for morning meet-ups haha.
Though it may be the last day we're together in TPJC, attending lectures and tutorials in our green uniform, the craziness still remains in us.
So this is 09S19
Thank you S19 for being such a wonderful class. The memories and love you have gave me throughout my 2 years in JC will be everlasting. Do remember the 09S19 day that we have set and keep our pinky promise made. I will miss you all!
Anyway, photos on today's grad celebration are uploaded on fb already! Grab it from there people!
And not to forget the other group of people that had left a great impact in my jc life.

Looking forward to see all of them again during CO's farewell party. I heard it will be held on the same week as prom. Do keep yourselves free!
No comments:
Post a Comment