Sunday, October 24, 2010

Tomorrow marks the first day of our official study break.
Got to make full use of it and endure till 29th Nov!

Oh and on friday, I went to watch 'Bestsellers' (under peer pressure) with Gina, Anna, Chuinchi, Jinwei and Eehui, who is equally scared as me cause they said Bestsellers is a horror movie.
I said peer pressure cause i cant take horror and they kept asking me to watch so in the end i gave in to them as they sponsored half my ticket price.
But the movie turned out to be more of a thriller instead of horror lah. There was some parts which were quite boring. And i managed to watch the whole of the 'horror' movie without missing any parts. So is this counted as 'I survived a horror movie?' Hehe
But after that day, the process of watching a horror movie can be quite a thrill. And so much so, let's watch such movie again? Eehui you must come with me if not I will be the only one who is scared. Haha
Yes, that adds on to our plan after Alevels k!

No comments: