Saturday, November 20, 2010

It's ending

Yesterday was only the end of 2nd week of Alevels and I am getting way too excited.
Together with Gina, CC and Eehui, we were like screaming on msn throughout. 2 more papers to go and it's time for a decent shopping trip for prom and my japan trip!
IT'S JUST 3 MORE DAYS AND THIS LONG TIRING JOURNEY GONNA END (unofficially).
My mum was asking me yesterday about the end of Alevels and I am actually grinning to myself when I told her that Alevels is ending real soon. Ok i think i am going mad over this.

And gosh, I think i am addicted into horror. See how S19 has changed me, ever since I went to watch that supposed-to-be horror movie and I got addicted. And yes, I am now one of those who will keep pestering people to watch horror movie.

No comments: