Went to register for BTT with Gina today. Both of us are like lost children trying to find the way to the driving center and figuring out how the procedure to register. It's like taking Alevels lah, when they asked you to check the particulars on the form, etc. Oh and we met Pearlie there too. So in the end 3 of us will be taking out BTT together somewhere feb next year? Omg I forgot the date already lol.
So now I am stoning at home waiting for time to pass. Hope the trip will be a fun one and please dont rain! The sudden downpour just now was scary.
And when I am back on the 6th, it's time for prom! Ok i seem to be more excited about prom than the Japan trip.
K bye people while I enjoy myself in Japan hehe.
No comments:
Post a Comment