Thursday, December 2, 2010

In Japan!

Currently at Nikko Hotel in Kyoto now!
And I really made a right choice to bring my lappy over because the TV here are pay-tv. So if you dont want to pay for the extra charges, there will be no entertainment for the night at all.
Moreover, all the shops here closed at 9pm, Singapore time 8pm. So this is why I am here now.

So far the tour is awesome! The hotels and the food, mostly buffet style. Which means FREE FLOW sashimi, sushi and dessert! Damn shiok but worrying also because the next day I come back will be prom. I hope i still can fit into my prom dress!

Oh everywhere here is selling green tea ice cream! I can be eating like green tea ice cream twice a day in such a cold weather.

K shall stop here!


No comments: