Finally, Japan Day 3!
Went to some area near mount fuji. The wind was damn strong up there and COLDDD.
I miss the weather there :(
Their set lunches are just too awesome. Healthy and nice, i like :D
The wind was so strong that I cant even stand still! Look how high my ponytail was flying.
P.S. Look at our hair
The smoke behind is given out by some sulphur-containing pool or something. Cant really rmb lol. There was also this strong stench of sulphur everywhere huh.
After lunch, we headed to all the outlets that sell branded things. I think only those really rich one can afford the things there lah, cause even it has discounted prices,the things there are still very expensive! Considering how high is Japan's SOL.
Before alighting, we put on our coats and gloves all that cause it's at the middle of a hill, temperature there was quite low. And I saw this!
My cousin's glove! So cute.
This is the place I was taking about, where all the branded outlets are located. It is damn big. So big that they have to link the east side and the west side with a bridge.
And also, the place looks very atas.
Finally towards Mt. Fuji!
Secretly took a shot while my sis was sleeping hehe.
The past 2 days we have been travelling long distances, taking rides that are 2-3 hours long. Like going Malaysia like that.
Then we arrived at our hot spring hotel!
Took a few scenary photos before going in to the hotel. Tours are like that, keep taking pictures non stop ah.
The hotel room is freaking nice. those really traditional kind.
It was so nice that i wanna go there again!
Ok that's all for day3. Short and simple because the pace of life there is much slower than those in Tokyo or Osaka.
No comments:
Post a Comment