Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Happy Day

(I miss my long hair)

Finally a day home to rest. Have been going out ever since prom ended. It's good to go out but damn tiring huh.

So, completed all the cards for farewell today. All 21 of them! Took me almost a week to do all! But now, gifts..

All the farewell gifts, birthday presents (that i still owe them for months haha), christmas present and entertainment + food are draining away my allowance and bank account's money! It's dropping everyday. But one good thing is, I might have already gotten a job! Interview tmr and really hope i can get it! $9 per hour, no kidding eh.

Meeting dearies tmr. Miss them alot! It has been months since we 4 met up together as a whole. Dont worry i will bring my camera and you all can camwhore like crazy :D

Yeah today really a good day. Before the start of my working days, cause all my working friends are like complaining about their job. Is studying really better than working ?

But still, I wish everyday will be like today :)

No comments: