Window-shopped around Nex with wanyi cause both of us are really really broke already. I had to buy presents for the farewell and all.
Need to get a job real soon! Please please hope i can get that tuition job! I need funds for my entertainment.
Queued for an hour at Astons. But was fun talking to Wanyi and Peiqi, talked about everything and Peiqi keep wanting me to be taitai. Like so easy to be like that haha.
And I am too lazy to blog about the rest of the days of my Japan trip. Uploading photos can already take up one hour! Ok I need to blog about it before I go genting, that will be my aim lol.
Talking about Genting, it will be a week's time and I will be there, enjoying the cold weather! Cant wait! @gina @eehui @chuinchi @yindilynn :D
No comments:
Post a Comment