The day is finally here!
2 years of suffering is now gone. Programmes lined up all the way till end of dec. Ok, I am getting excited now.
MY LIFE IS BACK.
The thought of not having to study and mug every single day from this moment onwards is really difficult to accept. And I just realised today is the last day that I will be wearing that green uniform.
Ok I need to pack for my Japan trip tmr real soon. Havent started packing at all but i am gonna spend my time now watching WGM!
Oh and I am registering for driver test tmr with Gina! Finally I am one step closer to drive a car, ok maybe it's still long before I can drive one. But well, next time you see me, I may probably be travelling to the meet up place by car eh.
No comments:
Post a Comment