Sunday, January 2, 2011

2011

Happy New Year everyone! K this may come abit late. Well spent my whole new year out.

Woke up EARLY morning to go for the tuition job at Kembangan.
The students there are really cute, reminds me of the kidsread children. Young and bubbly.
So worked for about 3hours and finally my job ended.
Really tiring to handle and teach the kids when I myself already like falling asleep. I need to tune my body clock back to normal timing huh.

At the workplace with Hongye and Desiree.

And the working place confirm much more enjoyable than Starhub's.
Well i heard negative comments about the call centre job which somehow made me regret my choice to sign the contract.
Now I have to work for 3months before I can quit. Ok, endure! (For that $9/hr) haha. Then I will take more lessons at this tuition place! I hope they still have vacancy.

Oh and I am on ADULT FARE already. The cost of travelling is like WOW. Forget to tap out and you'll heartache like crazy.

And from tmr onwards, no more waking up at 11am everyday!
Nooo i dont want to work...
Am gonna enjoy my last day of freedom at home watching all my shows!

No comments: