I just realised whenever I said that i will post pictures of trips/gatherings when I am free, i always never do LOL.
I really think that I am lazy. Need to change that before any problem arise from that huh.
For now, I need to lift myself off from my seat and get changed for shopping.But I am feeling damn lazy right now. Someone tell me how to change that!
The thought of able to buy more dresses later is not enough to get me going huh.
My dearies seriously damn cute. Especially ytd conversation! Their replies damn epic, keep targetting me only huh you all. Your genting presents are mine now hehe.
Off day today and then the 7 days long work gonna start tmr. I seriously damn sian of it already, especially when you get nasty calls and get scolded -.-
I wonder if I can stay on for 3 months.
No comments:
Post a Comment