Sunday, January 16, 2011

Changing

Tmr will the first day i will picking up calls. Damn scary can.
2 weeks of training ended last friday, means honeymoon period over. No more 15mins breaks and the long lunch break with colleagues.
I dont mind undergoing training for the next 6 months you know.

So last 2 days of training, went to dinner with my training class ppl.
Dinner on friday, went to eat popeyes and sat outside Cathay for almost 2 hours telling jokes and all. And that was also when i heard the most no. of jokes, be it dirty or "rainbow", it's damn funny! We had fun chatting also and disturbing one another huh haha.

And i think i should flip through my products book again. I cant rmb half of the content and I think i will just blank out when i pick up my first call huh.

Went Malaysia for my mum's cousin wedding dinner. The whole dinner was nice, shall post some photos when i am not lazy! :D

No comments: