This year's CNY was definitely a very busy and fun one for me! From the start of CNY till the 3rd day, my day was filled with activites.
Ok first start with Chu Yi, first day of CNY.
Changed into my new clothes and waited at home for all my relatives to come cause I live with my Grandma. So watched tv (luckily the shows in the morning are nice). Then when most of my cousins came, we played blackjack! The game was fun, because all of us aimed to win all the money from our 姑姑 (Aunt). We played for about 2 hours and when it's the last round, we all decided to bet at the highest amount we can afford to. Main aim: to win our 姑姑's money. So the bet can go as high as $15. In the end, my 姑姑 got first 2 cards for 10&4, then the last card she got a 7!
total 21points and won ALL of our money! She's super lucky but we didnt achieve our aim. Haha
So about 5pm all of them went home and my family had to prepare to set off to Malaysia.
4hours journey there and I slept throughout the whole journey. Reached there at 10plus and that night, i played with my cousins (maternal side) till 3am.
2nd day was visiting to relatives house in Malaysia. We spent the whole day going around to visit all the relatives. My mum really have alot of cousins and aunty and uncles. Then about 4pm went back to grandpa house's for bbq! Nice food again! And after that we played firecrackers for about 2hours which is super long! By the time we washed up it's already 1am and we KO-ed and went to sleep.
3rd day had to leave early morning so i have to wake up at like 8am. Super early and tired. 4 hours journey back again, with 1hour plus stuck in the jam at Singapore checkpoint. You cant imagine the number of cars there. Reached home at about 2pm and before I have the chance to lie on my bed, we have to go to my Aunt's house for dinner. Went there and played blackjack again, with the same people. This time i won money at the last round, with double ace card :D Then ate nice food again and lou hei :) Came home at 9plus and i am totally worn out.
Thats why, when i go back to school on Wednesday i was feeling sick and blur. I can feel it myself lah. And this lasted till today, I still feel the blurness in me but i cant control.
But overall, I did enjoyed this year's CNY even though it's super tiring. But one thing, we dont have the habit to take photos, so I have no photos to upload :(
Nevermind, maybe next year.
Ok. tmr it's CO service learning with interact. I hope everything goes on smoothly!
No comments:
Post a Comment