Just had my reunion dinner with uncle and family.
Steamboat + taste-like-shark-fin soup + Mum's braised pork + longan dessert + lou hei = BLOATED TTM. My mum's braised pork dish was placed directly infront of me and I just keep digging for the mushroom and sea cucumber inside so much till that i ate 3/4 of the portion. It's just too nice.
Mum's homecooked food (Y)
Now I am waiting for countdown in front of my tv, with all the CNY tidbits infront me. The temptation is too strong! That's one thing bad about CNY. You just cant stop eating :/ CONTROL.
Actually I am supposed to help to sweep and mop the floor and top up all the food into the containers. I only did the latter one cause I am (ahem) busy doing the food stuff. Lol.
Going to Mum's side tomorrow evening, 3hours long ride to Msia again. Will only be back on Tuesday late morning or afternoon. And i doubt I will have the time to use com tmr since all my dad's side relative will be coming to bai nian.
So bye my friends! See you all on Tuesday night when I can use the com again. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment