Wednesday, February 3, 2010

JOIN CO!

CCA exhibition today and i shouted until i can feel that i will lose my voice anytime. Even when i talked into the mic, I have to shout if not cant even hear!

Pulling J1s in was fun, explaining to them all about CO and see them write down their names on the recruitment form. Sense of satisfactory. I hope we will really exceed 41 members!

Oh and I am so touched by these 4 people

together with Pearlie and Anna!

When our performance ended, they helped to shout " JOIN CO!" So touched! Really fortunate to have such friends around me :) And really thankful to all CO ppl and those non-CO members who keep shouting "JOIN CO!", i hoped it did attracted the J1's attention. :D

Then exco stayed back for short meeting and we ended up playing with the leftover balloons. It's quite childish but we still had alot of fun!

I just read mounto's blog and she's getting gifts for me and gina during friendship week! Maybe i should get something for them too :D

No comments: