Wednesday, February 24, 2010

There goes my roadrun 2010

Road run today and it was ok at first when we looking at the first few JC1 and JC2 boys running in to the track and looking out for phoenix-es. But after that, when it was JC2 girls, my class was all very nervous as some of them are aiming for top positions and the rest of us are aiming for position too (but not top 30 that kind lah).

So when we started running, at first it was ok for me, except that i have no one to run with. I should have ran with chuinchi lah. Ok until the part when i ran passed Dunman sec entrance, 2 steps later I somehow was running behind this girl and wanted to cut her to get to the other side of the path.

THEN, I kicked onto her leg and "PLOP", I am on the ground now. At first I thought i wasn't serious as there are no blood flowing out, only a few scratches. But when i ran after the point when we have to turn, I feel something flowing down my leg and next thing i see is blood. I got so shocked and luckily there was a first-aid station just ahead. Got my wound treated and then can't run anymore.

AND THERE GOES MY ROADRUN 2010!
I couldnt complete the route as it is too painful. I was damn sad cause i wanted to get at least top 100 and now, nothing. :(

But I want to thank alot of people now.
First Luyen and Chuinchi for waiting for me to shower, asking me if I am alright, if it's painful when the water goes onto the wound etc.
Luyen for going with me to GO to get my wound treated again.
09S19 and CO people for asking if i am alright, helping me when i have to cross all the barriers. Lol
YOU ALL ARE AWESOME. I am so fortunate to know all of you.
Oh and not to forget Mdm Wee who sent me back to college and Mr Mark Tan who helped me along the way to stadium.

Now my leg have a big black patch and the tanned line of the sticky tape. I looked at the pic on top, when my leg is still clean and now at my leg. Please heal faster!

And it's super painful now. Arghh!

And because I sat directly under the sun throughout the prize presentation, now my face, hands and legs are sunburnt. So red. Haha. Oh 09s19 got in 2nd for CG position! Great job girls :D

No comments: