Sunday, December 20, 2009

I had a dream last night.
I dreamt that i am on the bus and suddenly there is a man who board the bus and held up his gun at me like this.


Yes, i can't see his face clearly and he is going to shoot anytime. I, sitting down was trying to bend my head down to escape from the shot. At that moment, i was terrified not knowing what to do. The people around me seems to be audience of this incident.


Just when he said

1,

2,

.
.
.

I held my breath

Deep down thinking i dont want to die!

Then

I got too scared and woke up from my dream.

When i woke up, feeling abit traumatised. Then, i feel like going to the toilet. But i am too scared to go cause i am afraid that on the way out to toilet, there will be a man holding a gun like what i dreamt.

LOL now i think back, it's quite stupid actually for not going to toilet cause i am too afraid of the gunman.
Rarely i have this kind of dreams lah, or rather nightmares. Must be the channel 8 movie i watched before i go to sleep. Haha

No comments: