I suddenly woke up at around 6.55am today and peeping through my curtains, i saw the sky was not bright yet. Then i was like "Aiya, why awake so early!?".
The next moment, i heard a loud "thud!" and then realised my grandma fell down. She was whinning in pain but luckily her bones did not break. thank god!
The loud thud had woken my sister and I from our sleep. What i found amazing was usually even pots and pans dropped onto the floor, or some other loud cranking sound are not able to wake me and my sis up.
But this time both of us woke up right at the moment before my grandma fell down. Is this what people always say, hearts & souls linked?
I have been living with my grandma since the day i was born, or even when I am in my mum's womb. Same for my sis. Maybe thats is why we can somehow sense the happenings around my grandma.
I love my grandma, she's so cute. hahhah :D
Oh no, i just went to talk to her and i realised her back is in pain, she cant sit up straight :(
No comments:
Post a Comment