Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Look what i have discovered today:

Kexin is a prohormone processing protease found in the budding yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae) that shares structural similarities with the bacterial protease subtilisin (1). It is encoded by the yeast gene KEX2 and usually referred to in the scientific community as Kex2p. The first mammalian homologue of this protein to be identified was furin.

BIG LOL.
It's on wikipedia somemore!

Ok, so yesterday was badminton with desiree and hongye. Had fun playing with them:).
Feel so good to perspire after so long of non-pe days, makes me feel so healthy. Haha
I shall exercise more now.

And i feel like playing guzheng now! It has been months since i touched guzheng, i think my fingers cant go fast like how i did last time.
I should have requested a guzheng from my parents when i just learned guzheng 5 years ago.
And I want to play the jay chou songs on guzheng. Saw it on youtube and it's damn nice!

No comments: