
POWER NAPTIME : 4pm-5pm
Months ago, while we are having the usual CO dinner in between our 9pm pratices, we will normally discuss of the amount of sleep we were lacking of. And Peiqi said everyone of us has a power naptime.
During that period, even if you slept for 20mins, you will be able to stay awake for 1 or 2 hours longer. It will help to improve your memory or something. You can go google it if you still have doubts. And i must say, it is totally true!
SO, yesterday around 3.45pm, i was trying to do some of my work and i just dont have the mood. Then, i decided to take a short nap. After that, immediately that night, I totally have problem falling asleep.
1am: prepare to go to bed
2am: lying on bed
2.30am: plug on to my phone for songs
3.30am: changed the position of my bed
4am: FINALLY I AM FALLING ASLEEP
I lied there for the whole 3hours. And when i thought i would wake up at 12noon today or something, i woke up at 9.30am and i am quite refreshed. I dont feel lethargic at all.
I lied there for the whole 3hours. And when i thought i would wake up at 12noon today or something, i woke up at 9.30am and i am quite refreshed. I dont feel lethargic at all.
This is how powerful the power naptime is.
1hour of nap and i stayed awake for 3hours. I shall try that when i am deprived of sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment