Saturday, December 19, 2009

One day work at Orchard Isetan private sales yesterday. TIRING YET FUN :)

Woke up at 6am, which is something i have never done ever since the holidays started. Met pearlie for breakfast and report to our supervisor.

I got wrapper, means i have to stand beside the cashier to pack the customers' purchased items into the bags. And when the others can move around, I STOOD THERE FROM 8AM - 11PM! (except for my breaks but only 50mins!)

But it's fun though. Everyone spent at least $100 per purchase and the highest amount i served can go up to $2000 plus!
And i served TaoLi too. Her shoulders dont look so broad like what we saw on tv. And she looks like her mum. Haha

But the after effect is like disaster. By the time the work end is like 11pm plus. Met Pearlie, Yuintheng and Jing Sen after work and had to rush to catch the train before the last train arrived. We have to walk fast to the mrt station with our legs aching like nobody's business seriously.
Reached home showered immediately and crouched on my chair. By that time, i cant even stand up. It's 10000x worst than running 2.4.
Slept at 2am and woke up at 12.40pm today. I got a shocked when saw the time.

Christmas coming! :D
I cant wait for next week to come with all the fun activities planned :)

No comments: