Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Boring April



Decided to take a break from my work (actually i am taking a break every 5mins, lol).

I have gotten back all my results, generally satisfied considering the amount of time that I have to study during the march holidays. EXCEPT for GP, total disappointment. It hit to lowest score I ever got in major exams. But i dont know how to improve on GP leh, it's always compre that is pulling my marks down. :(

And for this SA1, I lost quite a no. of marks because of my laziness. I was too lazy to check my work even though I have enough time to check. See the consequences.

And I lost my chem org guidebook today, and it's only 10mins after I bought it!
Few days ago I lost my ruler. Why do I keep losing my things?! :/

School is getting boring each day and PE is getting tougher each time. Mr Samad love to make us run and do some exercises that train us for 5 stations. But we cheated along the way also :P

And i realised in April, there's nothing for me to look forward to. No special events, no school events (ok maybe meet the parents session which is sth that no one will anticipate lah) and no holidays. No wonder it's so boring nowadays.

Ok i shall stop here and continue with my physics tutorial. Argh

This is what leong shiky has been calling me recently.
Yes all of us have new weird names again. Haha

No comments: