Saturday, April 24, 2010

concerto


TPJCO CONCERT IS COMING!
翠岭夜韵
5th June 2010
7.30pm
TPJC Auditorium
Guest performing schools: Siglap Sec CO and Changkat Changi Sec CO

Do come down and support us! If you need tickets, approach any of the CO members! Visit www.tpjc-co.blogspot.com for more details. :)

Ok i am helping CO to advertise the concert. People must come down support ok! Haha

The previous post wasn't supposed to be posted. I was typing that during Maths lesson as I was really damn sian already. And i accidently pressed "post" when Mr Chow said we can go. Too kan chiong already. Lol

Mid-term check next week and plus the sudden influx of homework, I wonder how am I gonna complete all. Especially the 12 essay outlines and econs case study.

And my school has a canteen that is hot enough to dry my super wet bag. So imagine how the students (us) feel like when eating there everyday.

No comments: