
Yesterday's PE was great. The weather was nice, cloudy and windy. We were all praying hard for it to rain but it didn't.
Then Mr Samad said our napfa will be on the 6th of May. Great, just nice one day after I turned 18. That means I have to meet the requirement of a 18 yr old teen. Why can't they put it on the 4th or some day earlier?!
Today we had our longest CME period ever. My legs were like numb after the session, but not as bad as Gina's. Haha
Mrs Chew never come today means 1.5 hours of free period for us again!
Tmr's tea session with P and I wonder what will happen. Gotta read some articles but I am too tired to read now. I should take a nap now, before I get onto my econs notes and start to memorise comparative advantages.
And today the speaker said that 18 19 years old should be the prime of our lives. But it's not really true for us (JC ppl), as we spent most of our time studying and revising. And every min not spent on books will make us feel guilty. SAD
No comments:
Post a Comment