Cheer up S19! We had definitely tried our best. Put that aside and let's work harder and go through the last journey of Alevels together!
Didn't get to collect my results personally yesterday cause of service learning. But when I heard from Pearlie about the situation in the hall, I felt really bad. And it really affected my performance during the SL.
Plus got lectured for all the mistakes we had made during the SL make it worst.
I just feel like walking, it helps in relieving all the unhappiness. I want go to the beach again.
Ok enough of that, I realised I have not blogged for a long time.
School is really so boring that I cant remember what had happened for the past few days.
Oh and weather is getting real hot nowadays. I am melting even when I am sitting in the canteen doing nothing. And school should install aircons in B blk classrooms. If not how are we gonna focus during our lessons?
Meet the parent session later. I wonder what Mei Chew gonna say.
No comments:
Post a Comment